Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SENATOR DEAN HELLER MAKES HIS POINT

Dean Heller For Senate
Lee --
Spending has gotten so out of hand in Washington that big spending liberals are now calling for massive tax increases and a repeat of the failed stimulus.
"Dems Call For Stimulus In Debt Deal As CBO Offers Warnings"
The Hill, June 22, 2011
Nancy Pelosi: "It has to be about increasing the revenue stream [taxes] as well."
CNN "State Of The Union", June 26, 2011
It is time to move beyond the failed policies of the past and create real economic growth inNevada. We cannot ignore our nation's very serious fiscal problems and continue to allow President Obama's big-government, job-killing agenda to continue.

I have long been an opponent of reckless government spending, and my record of fighting for fiscal responsibility is clear:
  • I opposed Washington's bailouts and too-big-to-fail policies
  • I support a Balanced Budget Amendment to force Washington to live within its means
  • I support a budget plan that leads to a balanced budget without raising taxes
National Democrats are gearing up their campaign to defeat me precisely because I stand committed to putting a halt to their tax-and-spend agenda. I need your help to stop them.
This fight won't be easy, but -- with your help -- I know we will move our country in a new direction, get Nevadans working again, and create a more prosperous future for us and our children.
Thank you for standing strong with me.
Sincerely,
Dean
Dean Heller
P.S. It's time to halt the runaway growth of government, institute pro-growth policies, and get our state working again. And, that's exactly what our campaign is about. Please contribute $5 today to join the fight.
Contribute Today!
Dean Heller on Facebook Dean Heller on Twitter Dean Heller on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment